Thursday, November 29, 2012

Treat or Treat

Yup!  Not one trick at all.  Just treats.  Who gives out tricks anyway??  

Tony had to be out of town up until Halloween, so he missed our annual pumpkin carving and caramel apple night the Monday before Halloween, but Michael and Kayla came and made it so fun....and much easier for me.  I think I might have died trying to do all of the pumpkins and apples by myself.

Our school has a costume parade on Halloween.  Ryan and I waited in the cafeteria for the other kids.  He wore this mask ALL DAY!

First was my karate kid!

Then the evil scientist (who only smiles in candid shots)

And then the beautiful witch.

That night we went to the ward "Trunk or Treat" which was great.  Especially the chili!


Then because we are like little energizer bunnies, we kept going and decided to go trick or treating through the neighborhood.

We had a lot of fun this Halloween because everyone understood what was going on.  I didn't have to ask anyone to say "trick or treat" or "thank you."  






After we had all of the candy sorted out and had given mom her mandatory toostie roll, we took a quick picture by their pumpkins!  

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment