Monday, November 19, 2012

So...last spring....

Catching up on the blogging.  AGAIN.

My family has a reputation of being a little, shall we say, rough.  Since my boys were little, I was afraid for their lives when they would start rough and tumbling.  I've even called Tony a few times at work making sure that what they were doing was normal.  I sure don't remember running into walls over and over on purpose, or throwing my siblings at the couch repeatedly.  CRAZY BOYS!  But it's okay.  It's okay because their dad loves it!  I've decided its his fault they're so nutso.  It's his fault because look what he does when he comes home.  This is one big reason that I am waiting to buy nice furniture.  I have to move things out of the way when they get started!

You can tell by these pictures how crazy this is. I can't get a single shot without them blurry. Of course it was taken with my phone...but still. Nutso!

If you think they're rough when they're just plain ol' Kent or Ryan, wait until they become Spiderbatman!!

On the tamer side, Ryan has become an animal trainer.  He has an especially tame shark.  It even floats upside down!  Somehow, Ryan decided to make a pet of this shark finger-puppet.  He keeps it in water and feeds it legos.  It's name is...wait for it...SHARK!  We're very creative 'round these parts!

No comments:

Post a Comment