Sometimes I wonder at my parenting. Up until now, I had NEVER been asked to watch someone's kids while the parents went on a vacation. I was beginning to doubt my amazingness until opportunity aroze. Becky needed me! Yes!
I've come to the conclusion, though, that up until about 2 years ago, my house was a little hectic. Um...yeah. Hectic is a nice thing to say! I had 4 kids in 6 years and a travelling husband. Honestly, it's amazing my sanity is mostly in tact. So, I'm thinking my sisters were just being kind by not having me watch their kids. But now I was ready, and it was my turn, and I was needed!
Can I just say that Becky and Mark are awesome parents. Their kids said "please" and "thank you." They ate all of their dinner, went to bed like champs, and were just stinkin' fun! I loved it, and I really hope that I get them again!
I mean, seriously! Could these kids have more fun!
A few weeks later, we met them for a family fishing trip too!
I love being best friends with my sisters! It makes me SO sad for Erica because she doesn't have one, but I'll be her best friend. I tell her all the time.
I love you, Becky!






I didn't worry one bit while I was away! Thanks for taking such GREAT care of them. :) Love all your new updates and pics!
ReplyDeleteUmmm...oops Mark's account!
ReplyDelete