He decided he was going to have a different office for a day. And where is that office? Deer Creek! Deer Creek gets cell phone service, right?? Oh, maybe he'll just bring a fishing pole, because he's already there. How convenient!
It was a funny day. Tony didn't go into work in the morning and asked me what Ryan and I had planned for the day. Nada! So we all went fishing....and...um...worked....
The first thing we do when we go fishing is jump in the water to check for fish.
Tony handed Ryan the rod when he caught a fish and Ryan reeled it in all by himself!
Yeah, we're proud!
And me in my fishing chair.
Luckily I have been a mom for a while now and foresaw much wetness when thinking about Ryan and a lake, so I brought him a towel. Yup. Amazing mom!





No comments:
Post a Comment