Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Kenters

We LOVE the even years because that means all the kids get "friend parties" on their birthday, and I LOVE parties!  The kids have so much fun doing the craziest things.  Kent picked an ARMY theme this year.  Yes, those are my fantastic creative cake decorating skills.  The great things is that when you're six, your expectations aren't that high.  The boys attended bootcamp at the beginning of the party.  Jace and Brycen were the drill sergeants and helped them through a tough water obstacle course they needed to complete.  Summer B-days are the best because you get to make all of the messes outside!

My little Kenters!


 Grandma McGarry (Chandler) even came over for the party and I'm sure she thought I was crazy trying to get six little six-year-olds to cooperate in an organized bootcamp game.  But if you make it realistic enough, and we all know I don't mind looking a little crazy, then those boys are there.  
They are a soldier.  
I love imaginations!  

We also had a family party at my parents house.   Do you love Ryan's face.?  Me too!  It makes you want to smoooosh it!  
These little guys are the best of buddies.  
Kent is an awesome big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment