We started off our trip by exploring City Creek. I had only taken the kids there once after a wedding for about 20 minutes, so we were excited to see everything.
We also ran over to temple square and the Church History Museum. They've switched it all up and made it fun for the little ones upstairs now!
My little Flamenco dancer!
And ship builders
Because of Tony's status, we got upgraded to a room with a balcony. Sometimes it makes me forgive all of the nights I stay at home while he's in fancy hotels. Awesome view!
The next morning, we watched them open up the roof of City Creek. Well, we watched for a minute. It took forever!
Oh my adorable! This kid makes me smile!
Oh, look! A real animal. But a terrible picture.
Okay, Tony, maybe I do jerk the camera when I take pictures! Woops!
After the zoo we headed off to the theater to watch the new Hotel Transylvania movie. Thanks Marriott points for our awesome trip!









No comments:
Post a Comment