Monday, November 19, 2012

Baptism Day

"Isn't she lovely?  Isn't she wonderful?"  That's how I feel about my little one.  I just want to squish her sometimes!  My Perfect Princess.  Her baptism day was perfect too!

This dress has special meaning.  This is the dress that my mom made for all of my sisters and I to be baptized in.  Erica is the 5th granddaughter to wear it too!


 The Important Father and Daughter Shot

Proud Parents

Grandma Smith also bought Erica this dress for her eighth birthday to wear for after the baptism.  She felt like a princess!

The all important baptism hair that CANNOT look misplaced after it has been completely drenched.

I loved getting to be with my daughter on her baptism.  This was the only time that I get to be the one with the towel to dry them off after they're baptized and hear her first thoughts on it.  Tony gets all the boys.  It was a wonderful moment for me that I'll never forget!  


No comments:

Post a Comment