Monday, November 19, 2012

The Season with the Best Candy

Easter candy is the BEST!  I love peeps, cadbury eggs, the big huge ones with the nasty realistic looking yolks, and the small cadbury eggs, lovingly nicknamed "crack" eggs because of their wonderful addictiveness.  I love chocolate bunnies and starburst flavored jelly beans.  Really, whatever you can buy for Easter, I love it.  Unless it's dark chocolate.  That's just gross! Seriously!

Apparently my kids love it too, because we spent a good 2-3 days with sick tummies. But, OH, it was worth it!  The Easter Bunny hides all of their baskets.  I think, just because I might have a sense of these things, that it gives him great pleasure that the kids are getting older and they have to look much, much harder.  They also found a brown bag that needed to be filled up with candy filled Easter eggs.  Sometimes I'm a little jealous!





In the afternoon, we headed out to Midway to the BIG Smith family Easter party.  Have I mentioned BIG!  This is just a few of the grandchildren on my side.  These kids in line were all born within a 5 year span!  BIG!


Erica and her peeps.  Ha-ha.  Peeps.  For Easter.  Ha-ha!

Sometimes, when you have candy, it is just too hard to continue doing whatever you were doing. You just gotta stop!  And eat!  Ryan stopped mid-hunt to enjoy the fruits of his labors.


No comments:

Post a Comment