Both Jace and Kent did wrestling this year. They were awesome. They both took 2nd place in their weight group. Jace was amazing. He knew so much this year. All Tony had to do was yell out some sort of wrestling move and Jace was on it
.
Kent was awesome to watch too. He was so into it, he was even growling while he was wrestling. I'm thinking he was in some other zone where he finally got to take out all of his aggression on someone! Hilarious!
Here are some videos of my wrestlers! The first one is Kent's first wrestling match ever. Sorry for my yelling. Tony was helping Jace with a match on the other end of the gym and so I was all Kent had for help. I know he was so inspired by my yelling....You can turn down the volume if it helps...
This one is Jace. He was seriously a wrestling machine this year!
The wrestling program doesn't go beyond a fourth grade level, so Jace won't be able to do it again until Middle School. Even then, he's not sure if he's going to wrestle again. He's more into soccer right now. Whatever makes you happy I guess :) It's sure fun to watch though!
No comments:
Post a Comment