Friday, July 6, 2012

Missed pictures in 2010

While I've been going through these pictures to update, I've found others that I missed putting on here.  The first pictures are their first day of school two years ago. So sad I didn't post this.  They're so cute!
Erica starting 1st Grade

Jace starting 3rd Grade


And Kent at school at Miss Tina's.

This next one is my kids riding horses at the neighbors house across the street.  They (Mother and Daughter) were Erica's primary teachers at the time and they called me one day saying that they had a horse saddled and ready to go for Erica because she'd been asking to go on a ride.  Seriously, the Berry's are the nicest neighbors EVER!

First the Horse Poses....



And then running like the wind!


The last thing that I didn't post was so much fun.  We stayed at one of those resort things in Park City that they let you stay for a free night so you can see if you want a time share...we didn't!  Then they gave us tickets to the Olympic park so that we could go on the slide.  We had so much fun going down and then watching the Olympic aerial skiers practicing jumping off into the pool.


Seriously love this face Kent is making!



My little mommy.
It gets cuter and cuter the bigger Ryan
gets and she keeps trying to hold him.

No comments:

Post a Comment