Monday, July 9, 2012

An at home Chandler Christmas

We haven't spent very many Christmases at home, but now that both grandparents live less than one hour away, we get to stay here.  This was such a fun Christmas for us.  My kids watched for Santa out the door at G-ma's house and were beside themselves watching his progress online.

On Christmas Eve when we got back from G-ma's house, we opened our Christmas pajama pants.  Yeah, no pictures of the actual pajamas until morning.

Christmas Morning!  Dad's favorite!!
I know...Erica's tank top looks fantastic.
If you'd like to try to tell her otherwise,
you're welcome to it!

The only one who had to be woken up.
But he sure perked up fast when we told him that Santa came!!





I love this picture.  Kent says "Dad, give it back."
Dad says, "No, I need to show you how to do this!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment