Every year, we go to the Nightmare Express in Lindon, but Ryan has named it the "Boo Train". I think it's because the kids told him that it's not scary. All that happens is kids dress up in costumes and say BOO too you. It's become a Halloween tradition. This year, we had to go without Dad because he was out of town. I practically drug Ryan through the line for the first 20 minutes while he screamed in terror. He is so scarred from the Disneyland rides that he was sure he was going to be terrified. Somehow, when I told him that this is a funny ride, and that we get to laugh with the guys who say BOO, he decided it was fun and had a good attitude for the rest of the time we were in line. Which was good because it was two hours long! Totally worth it though!
Standing in line...........(I should mention it was Crazy Hair Day at school)
Kent put on a tough face and tried his best not to be scared, Erica was fine until we actually got to the train, and then she decided she was scared, and Jace was just fine. He loves this stuff, and wished that he could be one of the scarers. (Ryan's not in this pic, because had had to sit behind me. I got a giant hug the whole ride!!)
Hooray for tradition! We had a great night and came home to eat some homemade cinnamon rolls that had been waiting for us all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment