Erica loves getting her hair done "fancy." I'm so relieved. There were about two years where she refused to wear anything but her favorite pink headband. Now, if she and I have extra time in the morning, we'll look up some fun hairstyles online. For some reason or another, we took pictures of a few. A lot of the time, its because she can't get a good view of the back in the mirror, so I take a picture so she can see it. These pics are still on my phone, so we can add them to the blog.
For this one, we did her hair in a bun at night and got to see what pretty curls we would get the next day.
We found a softer way to sleep in sponge curlers this time.
This is what the curls ended up looking like :) We loved it!
Erica and I had TONS of time last Sunday. This one turned out SO cute!
Crazy Hair Day...Bun Mohawk!
Fun pretzel knot!
We love getting to try fun ideas! It's our special mommy daughter bonding time :) I love you Princess Pretty!
Oh my word, BEAUTIFUL hair do's - if I had a girl, you'd be hired!! :) You're beautiful, Erica!
ReplyDelete