Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Walk-a-thon

I think this was supposed to be some sort of fund raiser???  I sure didn't pay for my kids to walk laps. They didn't have you pay an amount per lap, it was just supposed to be a flat donation.  Kindof weird!  Yeah, I didn't pay.  

I didn't walk with Jace, because, well, mom's are embarrassing.  Being the incredible "in-tune with my children" mother that I am, I let him walk without holding my hand.  It hurt my feelings though. ;)

 This little thing was amazing.  I found her after she'd been walking a bit and challenged her to run it the rest of the time with me.  She ran over 2 miles with me!  It wasn't even hard for her either.  She was running backward with her friends, sprinting forward to catch people, but never stopped.  I'm thinking my kids need to start running with me more often.  We'll try it out this summer!

My cute Kent.  His walk-a-thon was later in the day, so I went home, and then came back later...without my camera.  I had a friend take this for me.  He was hilarious. He was running, walking, weaving, climbing, who knows really.  He was just moving like always. I tried to walk with him, but I was either in front or behind him the whole time. Pacing is just not really his thing...

Good job kiddos!

No comments:

Post a Comment