For Erica's odd year B-Day, she chose Ellery to come stay with us on the weekend before her birthday. We went to a movie and Golden Corral. My kids pick good places, right?!
Can I just say how easy it is to take my kids to movies these days. Seriously!! I don't have to take anyone out, keep anyone quiet, or stuff any toddlers full of candy so they don't cry through the whole thing. So Easy!
I don't think I'd really seen Erica blush up until this. You can kind of tell, but by the time she sat back down from them singing to her, she was BRIGHT RED!
On the actual big day, G-ma and G-Pa Smith came to celebrate with us :)
NINE candles! Way too old!
My baby, Jace, is one of the most tender hearted kids there is. He tries to get gifts for everyone on their birthday. Jace found this scooter broken in a dumpster (yeah, we teach 'em to dumpster dive). He fixed it, found an old Styrofoam helmet, painted that, and then gave Erica her gift. That's my boy!
And of course, no birthday is complete without a spankin'.
Happy Birthday to my BMDF!
(We made that up cuz' we're cool like that...In case you haven't deciphered it yet, it means Best Mom and Daughter Forever. Yup, we're cool)







No comments:
Post a Comment