Erica and the girls.
Fishin' Buddies! (Jace and Brycen) I don't thing Tony needs to worry anymore if Jace is going to love fishing as much as his daddy!
I COULD NOT get Ryan to look up at the camera and break his focus on the sand. It was almost painful for him to even consider stopping playing with the sand. We're so excited to have Cindy and Dan closer now. Ryan an Owen are only 2 months apart and have SOOOO much fun together!
My new little water bug. Kent has spent the last 5 years of his life a "Stair Sitter" at pools. He was terrified to get out into the water, even if I was holding him. But this year he learned that he could swim with his life jacket on, and now all he talks about is going swimming again.
He actually figured it out at the Provo pool, but I didn't take any pictures there so we'll just pretend. After Kent had figured out how to swim around, he taught Ryan not 15 minutes later. Now I have 2 little life jacket swimmers.
It would've been better if they'd learned to swim before the first of these two pond trips when Ryan tried to go sailing!! There was a terrifying moment when I couldn't find Ryan and finally found him floating away kneeling on top of a little raft. Hailee had to swim out and catch him. Thank goodness, because I wasn't in my swim suit and the nearest kid that I was begging to swim out and catch him was looking at me funny!!! he-he. When I finally got Ryan back and took him off the raft, he started throwing a huge fit begging to get back on his "boat"! I now feel much better knowing that if he's in a life jacket he could at least float around a little. Kids are scary!
No comments:
Post a Comment