Wednesday, September 7, 2011

More Camping!

I need to throw my camping pictures on here somehow, so here is a big blob of pictures all squished together and called a post. Here's to my creativity!!

We went camping a few times as a family and had so much fun this year. Here comes a big conglomerate mess of pictures not in any chronological order as to which trip the pictures are from!

The fun little waterfall by our campsite. (Notice how I'm never in any pictures....TONY!)



Kent learning from Dad that "fishing is the best thing ever!" Tony has big plans on making sure all of our boys are addicted to fishing so he can take them out all the time.



My mister Jace!! Love this boy to smithereens!



And the future "Best Mom in America." Erica is ALWAYS watching out for her little brothers. It almost makes me wish I had another baby so I could experience a little help.....nah!!



Yay for Chandler family campouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment