I'm realizing that I used to do all of these fun things with Jace and Erica when they weren't in Elementary school yet. Kent and Ryan are getting the shaft! Because I always have to be close by at nine, noon, and three for school pick-up and drop-off, it's hard to go anywhere for long. So on Wednesday and Thursday the boys got to "see what it tastes like" to actually have a fun mom and get some REAL attention. Erica got to go play with her cousin, Ellery, after Kindergarten on Wednesday, and then her good friend, Porter, on Thursday. This way I could have until 2-3 to be out.
On Wednesday we went to the Zoo with my sisters, Jessi and Becky, and their non-school-attending children. Then on Thursday, we went and watched my mom's 3rd grade program. Afterward, we went to McDonalds and then fed the ducks with my sister, Jessi, and her daughter, Whitney.
Feeding the Ducks
(It was so cold, we only stayed about 5 minutes. But hey, it's all about the experience.)
"How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter....we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind."
No comments:
Post a Comment