Monday, March 15, 2010

Valentine's Day (late)

I should've put this on when it happened, but forgot I had cute pictures, so I didn't do it. I went into the school for Valentines Day parties. Jace's class did a program with poems and songs for the parents, and Erica's class had a Fancy Nancy day where I got to come in and read them Fancy Nancy stories and they all dressed up their best. SO CUTE!
This is a picture of Jace reciting a poem entitled "Cupid is Stupid." So funny. It was about the boys having to be chased around by silly girls all the time because they were struck by cupid's arrow. Hilarious!

Jace with his teacher Mrs. Hix. LOVE HER!

Erica's class party. Look at all the Fancy Nancys and Fancy Bobs(that's what I called the boys anyway.)

I also got a singing telegram at my door!

No comments:

Post a Comment