He looks so peaceful and easy to handle when he's asleep.
Ryan just played right next to him for a good 1/2 hour. SO cute!
One of Ryan's best words is Choo Choo. Derrik has watched Ryan for me twice now. Whenever I leave, Ryan starts to cry and all Derrik has to say is, "Ryan, where is your choo choo?" and Ryan stops and stays happy for the rest of the time I'm gone.
Ryan saying "wha??" when I said his name to try to take his picture.
We went to the Church Museum in Salt Lake and they had this cute hands on place upstairs where my kids played. This is my children recreating the nativity.
Cute. My son has the same sweatshirts that your boys have!~ Miss you.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you found us. I didn't know you had a blog. Add us and I will add you and we can see each other more than once or twice a year atleast via the blogsphere.
ReplyDelete