Saturday, April 5, 2014

Boys and More Boys!

I've got the three cutest little boys ever!  I have tons of random shots of them just being boys.  



Iron Man Ryan

The Boys Tony calls "The Three Amigos." These boys are within 6 months and all live next door to eachother.  There is NEVER a day when they're not at my house.  I think I'm getting pretty close to asking one of the other moms to take a turn ;)


Kent lost another front tooth.

And Buddies lost his first tooth ever!! He was ecstatic!


Kent and Ryan doing boxing wars on the Wii!  Ryan won, but I'm pretty sure the game was slightly rigged!

The Brovers

And more neighbor pictures.

Ryan's new Luigi costume.  The great thing with Ryan is that I don't have to buy him costumes anymore.  When he wants one, he makes it.  WAAAAAY cheaper!

No comments:

Post a Comment