We took some visits to the Dentist before school got out so that I'd only have to take two at a time. Jace's teeth were fine, Erica's too, Ryan's too...
They let him do his own sucky thing :)
But not poor Kenters! Actually when I made the appointments, it was a bit of an Emergency visit. Kent told me that his tooth hurt, so I looked at it there in the back, and what do you know? The stinkin' thing has a massive hole in it! So when we got to the the dentist, they said it had to be pulled, and then he'd just wait for the permanent tooth to come in a couple years later. He also had two cavities. I brush his teeth, I promise! I obviously just don't look very closely at back molars with holes!
The gift for the Tooth Fairy. Luckily, she was extra generous to the poor guy!
Can you see that hole? The brown? Poor guy. No wonder he said it hurt!
We went back later to get the spacer in and they asked if he had any more teeth that hurt. He said yes! They did another X-Ray, and apparently he has a permanent molar growing up into a baby tooth. Not a tooth that it's going to replace, but the one next to it. It has practically shoved it out of the way and created a shelf in it where it sits and hurts him while it grows into it even more. So, hooray, he gets to have that baby tooth pulled soon too! Yay! He's hoping the Tooth Fairy might be even more generous this time!




No comments:
Post a Comment