Monday, June 3, 2013

The Dance Festival

We did it again!  But this time Dad got to come.  Tony's been out of town so much, he decided to work from home that day of the Dance Festival so he could come watch the kids.  

Kent's was first.  Oh my heck, he's so cute.  I loved watching him making his concentrating face!  He's the one in the orange shirt, and jeans, right smack in the middle.  You can't miss his blonde little head.


Then came my girly-girl!  Erica told me that when she got to the part that she gets to shake her little hips and everyone cheers, everyone was looking at her.  Yes, Erica.  I'm sure they were :)  Erica is not lacking in confidence.




(Oh Crud!  I can't get it to work. Maybe later!)


And last, we got to watch Jace.  This is Jace's fifth time being in one of these.  He said the dance was a little weird and uncomfortable, but I loved it.  Jace is the one in the white t-shirt in the farthest to the right row, second from the front, with the tin-foil covered hat.  Supposed to be futuristic, I think.

I heard a lot of parents talking about how they didn't like coming to the dance festival.  WHY?  It is THE CUTEST THING EVER!  If I could watch my kids dance every day I would. Keep it comin', Meadow Elemetary. I love this!

No comments:

Post a Comment