Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Summer Fun!

I have had the funnest summer ever with my kids. We bought a zoo pass and so have visited there often, we've been camping, fishing, and just plain ol' playing. Oh so fun! Here are some random pics of our summer fun!

Sleepovers with cousins, forts, and movies!!! YES!!


Best Friends!! We are SO lucky. All of these kids live NEXT DOOR! The family next door has kids all very close to our kids ages. They're awesome!

Kent and Sadie


Ryan and Dax


Erica and Addie


And I know I have a picture of Jace and his buddy, McKay, somewhere, but I can't find it. But these two are pretty good buddies, so I'll put this one in instead. (They're building a bird house)


We had some fun hiking and fishing with Grandma and Grandpa Smith too!



And Kent had his first fishing lesson this summer.

"I got it now, Dad. Back off!"


And some more Zoo fun!




No comments:

Post a Comment