Friday, July 16, 2010

Deer Creek with the Cousins

My mom, sisters, sister-in-law, and I took all of the kids to Deer Creek on Thursday. We stayed all day. I had so much fun with them all.

Cutest kid ever. I know! He's my baby and spoiled to bits. I love having a little toddler and being able to give him the attention he wants. Right now I should be having another baby if I were to be following my previous baby schedules, but I'M NOT! :)


He played in the sand the entire time with occasional trips to check the water temperature (which was never satisfactory). He even skipped his nap and never whined once. What a stud muffin. Sheesh. He is always furrowing his eyebrows in his pictures. WHY!!! Oh well. It's cute!


Another picture of my baby just because he's adorable!


Love this picture. Kent had a blast. I didn't even lose him once! Which, if you know him, was a miracle. He stayed in the water almost the whole time just floating around in that little tube. He came out a few times to play in the sand, but not for long. We were there for over 8 hours, so he was definately water logged.


Kent in his element with his cousin Kade.


Erica and Ellery. Two little bugs. Kids with goggles on always remind me of bugs! But these two are definately pretty little bugs!


Here's another picture of my pretty little princess, Erica, because you couldn't see her face behind the bug eyes. Isn't she gorgeous!


What up, yo! Jace is so easy now. I just send him off (still in a life jacket because I'm a worry wart) and let him play all day. He had a blast! He was also my personal life gaurd. He kept an eye on all of my kids that ever touched the water. He's my angel!


Jace and the cousins on Trudy's fun rafts. They kept the kids entertained the entire time and tuckered them right out I might add. I had NO problem getting them to sleep last night!

Wow! Long post! I need to stop taking so many pictures because then I want to post them all. Believe it or not, I didn't even come close.

No comments:

Post a Comment