Friday, February 12, 2010

Jace's Baptism


Jace was baptized last Saturday. It was amazing to see how much support he had. We had almost 50 family members there with us. It was so neat to see my son so ready to make such a big decision. He was definately ready. Now he is making an extra special effort to choose the right. I see him catch himself when he's about to get upset, or if he's done something he shouldn't have, he'll apologize as quickly as he can and he'll apologize again throughout the day for it. What an angel.


Here are some pics of all of the family that came to be with Jace on his special day.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe Jace is 8! I have never forgotten THAT feeling after being baptized!! He is all grown up! Cute pics. I love the one of Trudy and Jarom.

    ReplyDelete